**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable Collosus Buff..

He undoubtably needs a buff. Paying out 800k loyalty for a B-TEC champ only to have to dupe him to make him useful is a lot of loyalty.. I've played this game for around a year, level 56, and I've only just purchased him for the first time, and playing with him feels like a complete waste of loyalty (but then, there's nothing else good to spend loyalty on lol)
Please suggest any buff ideas down below..
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    They need to buff him & add him as a 6 star
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    He should get the same buffs as colossus with the added ability of unstoppable at the start of the fight and after each special, Because he is basically still colossus but with some of juggernauts abilites
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

Vatris said:

He should get the same buffs as colossus with the added ability of unstoppable at the start of the fight and after each special, Because he is basically still colossus but with some of juggernauts abilites

That has been addressed Before
    This thread should have stayed dead
    Lol sorry didnt know it was dead it just popped up on the general discussions page for me
  • Options
    he should gain organic steel when sp3.
    also you should get iso,gold and crystal shards when you DUP him. its bs to spend 800,000 on a champ and only have his sig. increased by20 with nothing else, not even stat increases!