**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Phoenix Incinerate Buff..?

Playing phoenix is very fun, the furies can give you a lot of damage on the specials, and the fact that they get consumed when using specials is perfectly acceptable because you can get the furies back pretty easily- but when you get to a certain amount of furies you incinerate every single hit, with a chance to stun on the overload. And I love this very much! But I just think the incinerate damage needs to be buffed by a small fraction to make the incinerate useful, my R2 5* does 13 damage per tick per incinerate, and i feel this should be buffed to say 35 or something. Considering phoenix is very powerful in the movies, and the dark phoenix has just come out, I feel this is the perfect time to make this little tweek. And I do recognise that there is a load of champions that are worse than phoenix that also need buffs, but I would love to take my Phoenix to R3 and then R4 if this small tweek was made, because I love using her. With her signiture ability, rite of the phoenix, it is perfectly fine, but possibly there should be an additional ability which makes incinerate debuffs 100% more effective and increased duration so she has to be awakened to be decent. Just an idea. Agree with me or not? Please let me know any other ideas :hushed:
P.S: I understand she hits hard with the furies, but the incinerates would add that little extra damage over time which would make her satisfactory.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I agree that her numbers could do with a small buff, she’s got an interesting play style and her animations are pretty cool. Perhaps incinerate immunity would be a nice addition too.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Some champs don't need outright buffs. They just need some increments in their stats tbh
  • Options
    RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Jh_Dez said:

Some champs don't need outright buffs. They just need some increments in their stats tbh

same thing isn't it? Because that's what I meant lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Triple her incinerate damage and armour break and she will be a very viable champ
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Jh_Dez said:

same thing isn't it? Because that's what I meant lol
    Yes it's the same thing
    But I wasn't just referring to Phoenix
    There are others like kingpin,cable etc
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The incinerate damage output number somehow increase per increased furies mastery.