**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ready for Collector or wait

Trying to decide if I am ready for Collector or if I should wait. I have the following main champs:

5* 4/55 duped Iceman
5* 4/55 unduped Luke Cage
5* 3/45 unduped Morningstar
5* 3/45 duped X-23
5* 3/45 unduped Drax
5* 3/45 unduped Quake
4* 5/50 duped/maxed Omega Red
4* 5/50 duped Killmonger
4* 4/40 unduped Sabertooth
4* 5/50 duped Sentinel
4* 5/50 duped OG Thor
4* 4/40 duped Stark Spidey (just pulled him and have been ranking him up - haven't really learned to fight with him yet)
4* 4/40 unduped Ghost Rider (I only have Blade as a 3*)

I have a few other 5* 2/35s and 1/25s, and some 4* 4/40s and 3/30s, but nothing that I think will help much for Collector based on what I've read.

My usual questing team is Iceman, Luke Cage, Omega Red, Killmonger and Sabertooth. As noted, I just pulled Stark Spidey a couple days ago, and don't have Blade above a 3*.

What would be a good team? Is Omega Red good against Collector, or does he take too long for his damage to ramp up? Should I wait until I get practiced with Stark Spidey and maybe pull a Blade?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    You have a better roster than I did. Smash him with Luke cage.

Bring units and go for it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    You'll have to Revive either way, most likely. That Roster is more than ready, though. Use Quake to get him below 50, then Cage to do as much Damage as you can.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    How do you even have that roster without being Uncollected? most people did it with 4*'s and one 5* R3
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Woozie said:

How do you even have that roster without being Uncollected? most people did it with 4*'s and one 5* R3

Some has more patience and now they can do it with ease.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only solo I’ve seen is with an Omega Red, so he will definitely work (you will probably want to use a heath boost so you can block a special or two before he gets low)

I know there are a few other champs that can solo him, but OR shreds him from what I saw
  • Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    With r4 and r3 5* I think you'll be ok.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    You have been ready for a long time mate...go for him...u will have to revive cuz of all the bs but u have the champs to clear him without much fuss
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Ready spaghetti
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Woozie said:

Some has more patience and now they can do it with ease.
    Dude, i did it with 4*'s and a 5* R3 iceman and it was pretty easy
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    Thanks for the push, everyone. Just a bit of explanation. I having been playing this game since a few months after it came out, but only casually, and I would go stretches of several months without playing at all. I am basically a free to play player - in over 4 years I have spent approximately $60.00 total. Last year I finished exploring Act 4 and sold all my 3* and 4* champs and took a seven month break. I lucked into some good 5* pulls from all the shards accumulated selling off my roster, and got back into the game several months ago. I started Act five a couple months ago, and it has gone easier than I expected.

All I heard was how hard Collector was, and I didn't seem to have the champs that everyone says they used to beat him, so I haven't been too anxious to have a go at him. Then I started Act 5 and it wasn't too bad. I am not a very skilled player, and some of the nodes were easier than others. Then I pulled a Stark Spidey, who seems to be a go to to beat Collector so I thought I would consult the group to see what everyone thought, and here we are.

I will grind a a few more units from Arena and make a go at Collector this weekend, if not sooner. I'll let you know how it all goes. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Watch a few videos especially from Seatin - they helped me the most.
    Get used to how his buffs work and how to get a couple of combos in.

Main thing you have to accept is you will die very quickly and over and over - don't get frustrated by it and let it affect your gameplay, just buy a few team revives and chuck a couple boosts. Luke Cage if you can get a stun off after his Sp1 should be good and high damage/bleed champs like Drax and X-23 would be good options too.

A few hundred units to become uncollected doesn't seem so bad right?

Good luck!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There’s no question, you can clear act 5 with it now
  • MonsteramongmanMonsteramongman Posts: 21
    Lol how to defeat champion boss in act6.2.6 final boss really pain in the ass didn't have ss or quake
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When I fought collector I only have 4* champs, your roster is definitely capable to do so.
  • AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    Hell yeahhh
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    Went ahead and did it. Took Luke Cage, Iceman, Omega Red, X-23, and Sabertooth. Luke Cage was the MVP. Popped a bunch of boosts and went for it. Wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. Ended up using one team revive and 8 or 9 single revives, and some health potions for the whole quest. Used almost as much getting to him as I did on the final Collector fight. Thanks for the encouragement. I am now Uncollected.