**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Wtf happened to Thor?! [Not A Bug]

ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Thor has NOT been stunning like he should!!! It's been screwing me and a couple other alliance mates up in fights! Please fix!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    How?
  • Options
    TechnicsTechnics Posts: 16
    Happening to me at times also. No stun when sp1 triggered.
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Thor not stunning on his sp1, is the same as OG Vision not doing any damage with his sp1. This new update seriously messed up the game.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Thor not stunning on his sp1, is the same as OG Vision not doing any damage with his sp1. This new update seriously messed up the game.

    Thor not stunning has been an issue for a while now.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It's not a 100% chance to stun
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Mine works fine, he just doesn't stun 2/6
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It's only a 65% or 13/20 (6.5/10 times)

    It's all up to random chance

    And as each stun is determined independently it's easy to fall for a caveat of the the Gambler's Fallacy which is usually easier to explain if it's 50/50 chance and not 65/35 but basically just because the odds say it happens 65 out of a hundred times does not mean that if performed 100 times that 65 will stun, just that each Sp1 is a little more than half likely to stun but 65% isn't exactly the best odds
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    His special 1 says "70% chance to stun", so there's a 30% chance he won't stun.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    His special 1 says "70% chance to stun", so there's a 30% chance he won't stun.

    Well it seems like it's a 30% chance to stun and a 70% chance he won't.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @ShinyMew2. There haven't been any changes to Thor's stun chance, and all my testing indicates that it's working as intended.
This discussion has been closed.