**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap iw 5 stars r5 duped sig74 or y stars R2 unduped

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
That simple, I have 3 r5 champions so maybe an R2 6stars should be nice, what is the wisest choice?

Cap iw 5 stars r5 duped sig74 or y stars R2 unduped 16 votes

5 stars duped to r5
56%
FingfangfoomfanesStark78AlfaOsfan8Rougeknight87FreedomCrusadeMeebletonZipioDead1Msyounus1288 9 votes
6 stars unduped to r2
37%
exc3lBahamutAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueEtjama 6 votes
I'm so jealous I don't even have a regular capitan america
6%
NiteAndDae 1 vote

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    6 stars unduped to r2
    Gotta think long term. Here and now the 5* would be better, but I’m the future when 5*s are banned from Act 7 or 8, 6* champs are easier to get, and T5CC and R3 6*s become available, the 6* will be better.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    5 stars duped to r5
    It’s easy to get sig stones for five star than 6 star. Besides, capiw is war better duped. Although i support going for r2 six stars, cap has much more potential duped than unduped, with debuffs from class teammates.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    5 stars duped to r5
    I’ve taken 2 6*s to r2 but CapIW’s greatnesses is in his signature leaderships. My 5* r5 sig 200 is my most used champ by far. Pair him with a skill champ and he’s virtually everything immune. Send him out with a science, tech and cosmic and he can reverse healing. It’s not even a conversation unless your 6* is sig 100 or more.