**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antman (revert to original)

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I would like to suggest that Antman should be reverted back to his original state when he was first introduced. He was changed at a point when willpower triggered for each stack of debuff, which would cause of his fatigue debuffs near impossible to win a match.

Now that willpower only triggers per debuff (not per stack), antman should be changed back to original state. This is a small change, but a step in the right direction. It would allow antman to stack fatigue quicker to improve his L2 special when he converts it to poison.

This is a simple change that I could see Kabam making, but I don't know why it hasn't been done yet. Everyone knows Antman needs a more extensive revamp than this but at least it is a starting point.

Comments

• Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    agree
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 299 ★★★
    I agree, I'm not too bothered but when playing him in arena he used to get so much fatigue, and now I'm lucky if I get more than one :(