**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use crossbones?

I finally got my first 5 star crossbones! How good or bad is he and any tips? I have rank 2/5 max level. BTW, he was in between archangel and starky :'(:'(:s

Comments

• CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★

I finally got my first 5 star crossbones! How good or bad is he and any tips? I have rank 2/5 max level. BTW, he was in between archangel and starky :'(:'(:s

Son, just dash back and kick them as hard as you can, read his description put it on practice and that's it, btw I looove his sp3 :heart: .
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Crossbones is great and you don't need an engineering degree to understand his abilities.

Works against evaders, shuts down regen etc etc via ability accuracy reduction.

Dash back, hold block and wait for furies. Punch away until SP2, repeat.

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    dash back and block. punch and kick as much as possible to keep up the furies. use SP2. punch and kick some more. rinse and repeat
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Literally just hit em lol
    Parry and dash back, hittem
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yeah he's easy to use

Every time you would normally crit, you get a fury instead. Dash back and hold back, you get 3 furies.

Each fury lowers ability accuracy and I believe a total of 6 shuts them down completely.

Doesn't need to be duped. (That gives you a percentage chance to shrug off debuffs.)

Basically he hits hard as those furies mount and will lower defensive AA. Plus he's an option against a guy like Sinister (even though class disadvantage) because he never crits so won't regen.