**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic rewards, middle paths, what the heck

You gotta love putting in the effort to complete an epic difficulty and see that which I suppose is better than absolutely nothing on the in between paths for the Infinity War event. But seriously. WTH!?! Make it worth it! Not disappointing when you finish a path.

Comments

• flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Just like every other quest, the bulk of the rewards are given at first completion then at 100% completion. The other paths give minimal rewards.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

You gotta love putting in the effort to complete an epic difficulty and see that which I suppose is better than absolutely nothing on the in between paths for the Infinity War event. But seriously. WTH!?! Make it worth it! Not disappointing when you finish a path.

Infinity war event?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You only get Rewards for Completion and Exploration. The PHC Shards are just random drops.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

To be honest, I tend to feel something similar when the map has a large number of paths. When the first completion has rewards and the last completion has large rewards and six paths in the middle have no rewards, my gut instinct is to say that isn't optimal.

But when it is a map with three paths, and two out of the three have major rewards, I'm honestly much less sympathetic.

Yeah, they should do that with Act 6. At least be able to get like 3-4 5* sig stone crystals per path or something (yes there are some T2A shards, but not on all paths).
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    When i do a race at 68%, i want something,, NOW!
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    @Skillful_star
    I was talking about the one with the stones. The in between paths had absolutely nothing. I’m just saying that 10-20 phc shards for someone doing epic is the same as nothing. It’s more of a perception thing for me. Put in the work for what feels like nothing. At least the iso you get for some of the events can be sold for gold. 10-20 phc shards or flat out nothing feels disappointing after the effort.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

@Skillful_star
    I was talking about the one with the stones. The in between paths had absolutely nothing. I’m just saying that 10-20 phc shards for someone doing epic is the same as nothing. It’s more of a perception thing for me. Put in the work for what feels like nothing. At least the iso you get for some of the events can be sold for gold. 10-20 phc shards or flat out nothing feels disappointing after the effort.

The completion rewards for 100% is the reward for the effort. Racecar drivers don't get money for lap 400 of a 500 lap race, why would you need some major reward for finishing a path before 100% the chapter?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

When i do a race at 68%, i want something,, NOW!

lol some disagree, i was being sarcrastic
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

@Skillful_star

I was confused since you said "infinity war event" that's all, I agree that this is not good,perhaps if the energy requirement wasn't as high as 4 per tile people would be okay with it,but I mean it's almost a full energy refill for every path so I get what you mean but still,you have a choice here. You can go for it or not,they don't oblige anything.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    @Skillful_star
    Exactly. The energy cost is so dang high. I’m just saying it’s very visually unappealing when you’ve put in the effort to see it blank.
    I think some of the analogies of a 400 lap in a 500 lap race makes sense. I just wanted to spark a conversation about it. I just think they could make it more appealing essentially in very long quests. Something for those hard ass paths with bull spit nodes that drain average players of a bunch of resources. Be nice to claim some back.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

To be honest, I tend to feel something similar when the map has a large number of paths. When the first completion has rewards and the last completion has large rewards and six paths in the middle have no rewards, my gut instinct is to say that isn't optimal..

This is what makes LOL exploration so painful lol