**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scarlet witch

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
She was overpowered before 12.0 update but after she is still awesome .
But her awakened ability at max States whenever critical hit occur it has 85% chance to apply random buff or debuff .
And I went several fight without applying any buff and debuff that's not good .
85% chance is still high to trigger but nothing happens like it's 5-10% .
And if remember correctly golden symbiod had 15% chance to evade incoming attack but he was evading almost every attack .
Atleast make scarlet witch ability work properly.

Comments

• Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Is she critting? Because challenger rating can lower her crit chance (when fighting those 5*/6*), and consequently her buff/debuff chance.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Plus, it doesn't say 85% chance to activate a buff. It is an 85% chance to activate 'Veil of Fortune' which in turn says that upon activation, it triggers 0-8 buffs. So even if it activates, you can get nothing.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

She was overpowered before 12.0 update but after she is still awesome .
    But her awakened ability at max States whenever critical hit occur it has 85% chance to apply random buff or debuff .
    And I went several fight without applying any buff and debuff that's not good .
    85% chance is still high to trigger but nothing happens like it's 5-10% .
    And if remember correctly golden symbiod had 15% chance to evade incoming attack but he was evading almost every attack .
    Atleast make scarlet witch ability work properly.

I am agree with you
  • Options
    ezgoing said:

Is she critting? Because challenger rating can lower her crit chance (when fighting those 5*/6*), and consequently her buff/debuff chance.

I was fighting against 5star champs.
  • Options
    Marri_2 said:

Plus, it doesn't say 85% chance to activate a buff. It is an 85% chance to activate 'Veil of Fortune' which in turn says that upon activation, it triggers 0-8 buffs. So even if it activates, you can get nothing.

That's absurd.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Quake and black widow or Hawkeye have a synergy that increase the champion’s AAR by 15%. So scarlet will want to use that to make it to 100% chance
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    It’s multiplicative, so it would be 0.85*1.15 which is 97.75%

If it was additive it would be super broken. Imagine a Gwenpool who bleeds 45% of the time. Now imagine you have 3 quakes, a Hawkeye and a gwenpool. That’s 75% on all hits to bleed. Said team would actually be like 43.5% chance to bleed