**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t purchase permission slips

ConnectConnect Posts: 197

I’m lvl 36 and I don’t have option to buy lvl4 or lvl3 permission slips

Any solutions or reason why this is happening.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You need to complete act 3/4/5
  • Options
    Thanks I see damn that’s kinda unfair that questing determines what permission slip you’re able to buy
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Another of many reasons to put story mode as a higher priority. Can’t skip high school and college and go straight to the NBA 😉

🐻
  • Options
    SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    I'd like to be able to but them too, but I don't think it's unfair. If you've done more work, you get more access. I'm frustrated but then I(we) just need to do more story questing......
    Simple!
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Excellent attitude :) cheers man. You’ll do fine in this game.

🐻
  • Options

I'd like to be able to but them too, but I don't think it's unfair. If you've done more work, you get more access. I'm frustrated but then I(we) just need to do more story questing......
    Simple!

I totally disagree, but my opinion matter nothing as I personally don’t care if I can’t buy the permission slips as I’m still a badman at the game who don’t need silly titles so it can prove to himself he is worthy to do harder content or not.

Slow and steady wins the race and at lvl36 I have 11 5* which I know is pretty good going and regualarly a MVP in war so if I wanted to I could 100% act 4 but not sure about going uncollected, as the collector can be a pain if you don’t have a decent evade champ.

So I’ll wait till the game has 7 or 8 star champs so I can one hit the fights and become uncollected, life sweet when you take easy like Cadbury caramel.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Connect said:

Simple!

I totally disagree, but my opinion matter nothing as I personally don’t care if I can’t buy the permission slips as I’m still a badman at the game who don’t need silly titles so it can prove to himself he is worthy to do harder content or not.

Slow and steady wins the race and at lvl36 I have 11 5* which I know is pretty good going and regualarly a MVP in war so if I wanted to I could 100% act 4 but not sure about going uncollected, as the collector can be a pain if you don’t have a decent evade champ.

So I’ll wait till the game has 7 or 8 star champs so I can one hit the fights and become uncollected, life sweet when you take easy like Cadbury caramel.
    Well if you can’t do uncollected how are you worthy
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Connect said:

Simple!

Well if you can’t do uncollected how are you worthy
    This easy to answer
    I’m just simply awesome with a touch class
    No explanation needed

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Connect said:

Simple!

Wish there was an option to press the "LOL" more than once haha.