**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 vs. R2

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
I currently have a 5* R5 Domino.

Would it make sense to R2 my 6* domino as well? Or is the damage output around the same for both?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Do it!
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Check auntm.ai and you can compare stats. Unless you’d use them in 2 parts of the game at the same time I wouldn’t bother with both. Even though I think Domino is one of the best champs in the game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★
    Although remember at some point youll be able to r3 r4 and r5 that 6* which will be far and above stronger than a 5* at any level
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    I'd r2 a 6* Domino. Like every other decision. You have to look towards the future.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Would it make sense to R2 my 6* domino as well? Or is the damage output around the same for both?

Thanks in advance.

You get a little more damage and health, also you can put one on AW and not have to worry about not having Domino for quest and ect.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Thank you !
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t bother to r2 her until you can r3 her, she will be better than the r5 but not by much
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    It depends what you want to do. The 6* has a bit better stats (+5%?) And dont forget adrenaline. Its really useful. And you can bring 2 dominos in a questing team with masacre and rulk for massive heavys. The sig is only really improtant for AW def so the 6* will be good unduped. If you dont need anything else at the mom you can do it. But if you are lacking other things like bleed poison immune or so you could wait. Depends in the end what you want to do with your champs
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Gkohler said:

Thanks in advance.

I personally won't go for the 5* if I ever get her, since I only have the 6s r2 at the moment..
    If I was you I won't do that at this stage, wait further to see when the next catalysts get released and if you're lucky enough to rank her to 3 then maybe you could do that, first ranking her up to 2 and then to 3.

But for now, I won't go for that in your situation