**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* and 5* Spiderverse Champion Objective

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I don't believe I will get either. The 4* is still a possibility, but the 5* is just not possible due to the amount of 5* shards I get. I wish there was a way to buy homesick crystals that have 4* and 5* spider verse champions beyond getting the Legendary One which I don't have access to because I am in Act 4 Chapter 3 and there is no way to be able to finish Act 4. I'd be willing to use Glory or Loyalty to buy it, gold or units as long as the price is reasonable.

Curious what the community thinks. :)

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Sometimes there’s things that just not everyone has access to or the easy ability to accomplish. When 12.0 hit and they sent out awakening gems I missed out on getting 5* awakening gems because my rating wasn’t high enough (one of the absolute silliest most useless thresholds of progress to use) despite being ahead progress wise of others who had a higher rating and did receive 5* awakening gems. Progress would have been a better way to measure who got them, but it is what it is. I boosted my rating and made sure that would never be an issue again. Some things ya get and some things ya don’t sometimes 😉 I wouldn’t worry too much about getting EVERY spiderverse challenge done, the rewards are really pretty underwhelming, you’re not missing much.

🐻