**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Mysterio

SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
Recently got him as 6*
I’ve literally no idea how good he is.
Like is he worth r2?
Awaken ability matters or no?
Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    you got him as 6 star :hushed::scream:
    You know how insane this is?????
    YOU KNOW IT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    If not, watch seatin gameplay or lagacy
  • Options

you got him as 6 star :hushed::scream:
    You know how insane this is?????
    YOU KNOW IT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    If not, watch seatin gameplay or lagacy

Yeah, i guess i used my lifetime luck on that
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    i think so too
    Just watched gameplay
    The awakening is helpfull but not necessary, you only get a 6 second timer to get posion charges. You can get them with every 3d medium attack,too. Then you can sp3 to get a 20 seconds Duration of insaaaaane damage, he gets +120 per poison Charge. If u use heavy then, you get a 3k poison on the enemy, and during this Duration, every of your hits deals like 3k / 7k if you krit!
    Sp2 has lots of utilty because you do powerburn on the enemy, this makes him loose power over time, so he cant activate sp3 for example! Really helpful. Sp1 is defensive, you get a timer just like Limbo, all damage in this time is reflected when timer runs out.
    So awakening him isnt necessary, he has Utility and big damage:
    Conclusion: He IS r2 worthy, absolutly sexyyy and just like sweet Dollar Juice from mc donalds! Have fun!
    Ps if you ever stop playing mcoc give me youre account i wanan have this mysterio :trollface:
  • Options

i think so too
    Conclusion: He IS r2 worthy, absolutly sexyyy and just like sweet Dollar Juice from mc donalds! Have fun!
    Ps if you ever stop playing mcoc give me youre account i wanan have this mysterio :trollface:

I tested dude a little,
    Noticed that you can heal more with recovery mastery at end of reflection phase sp1
    Also heal block is passive so usefull
    Spidy can’t evade when poisoned
    And nightrasher synergy is kinda cool
    Yeah, so tempting since i dont have any 6*r2
  • Options
    SknZn said:

i think so too

I tested dude a little,
    Noticed that you can heal more with recovery mastery at end of reflection phase sp1
    Also heal block is passive so usefull
    Spidy can’t evade when poisoned
    And nightrasher synergy is kinda cool
    Yeah, so tempting since i dont have any 6*r2
    You wont regret it and there are a really big bunch ofjealous People now ^^
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'd say wait till the next update to make a decision unless you have T2A expiring.
  • Options

I'd say wait till the next update to make a decision unless you have T2A expiring.

Got 6more t2a in stash in 20days,
    So i need to decide whether ghost or stark or mysterio