**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trading characters

Trading characters 44 votes

Yes they should add trading characters
25%
IcehawklbSalman102011Batman1903Saint9DPac618Theohan6Blue_Eyed_ThingGeorgeGaming333Agent_DeadpoolX55Sagittarius78BriceMiester 11 votes
No they should not add trading characters
70%
ArcDeAngelusCrkwestSpity68LosspikThereticOMC_PintoMasterduxTwmRSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Raymundo86ThesurvivlistTO_BeatzSummonerNRReverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01Maldroit2AmazingDeadpooljkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 31 votes
IDK
4%
H3t3rhleb____eu 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I honestly would like a trading system, I've got a five star omega red, you have a five star darkhawk, deal...
  • Options
    AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
    No they should not add trading characters
    People will just scam noobs that had amazing luck e.g. 5* Emma frost for 5* iron man
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    That’s not how this game works and won’t change. Plus that could lead to abuse of new players, seen it happen in other games.

Long time player sees new player with great champs, says I’ll give you these 3 for that one, new player thinks they are getting a deal but in reality they just gave away the best champ in the game for 3 bottom tier champs and got conned.
  • Options
    Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    I would like the opportunity for trading characters. Maybe there could be boundaries set on how many and rank. And you must be a certain summoner level in order to do it.