**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R2 6* unawakened Human Torch or R2 6* unawakened Nick Fury?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
It's so freaking hard to dupe a 6*, but I want to R2 one. Who would you do and why?

R2 6* unawakened Human Torch or R2 6* unawakened Nick Fury? 38 votes

R2 6* unawakened Human Torch
42%
BigPoppaCBONESpeedbumpTerraJokepool10or_StrongjlamadisondoctorbRookiieTheSpicyKnightLeoCruzBen93DonDudu2809TheSaithSheDroveMeHereIbbyarbrowe 16 votes
R2 6* unawakened Nick Fury
57%
SnakeEyes69Spity68MityAntsolopoloIngi_Freyr1975shadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01TJ107shake8bakeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxKong_MasterEasytigerTaylorEtjamaDead1KalantakSquishyjrThe_4THSuman_sahAEinfachSoFreeToPlay_21 22 votes

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Human Torch's sig ability is as worthless as Angela's. Fury gets a lot of added utility from his. I'd rank 2 a HT if I had one.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Torch
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    nick fury is 10X better then human torch even awakened. (use angela + heimdal) synergy and you got 50% of your signature ability , permanent tactical charges ,so after just 3 sp1s you are completely u blockable and unevadable!!! you can use that 6* R2 for synergies to get those amazing utilities on champs you already use in AQ and Aw (20%+ attack, mainly)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

nick fury is 10X better then human torch even awakened. (use angela + heimdal) synergy and you got 50% of your signature ability , permanent tactical charges ,so after just 3 sp1s you are completely u blockable and unevadable!!! you can use that 6* R2 for synergies to get those amazing utilities on champs you already use in AQ and Aw (20%+ attack, mainly)

unawakened * i mean.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I like HT but he's just sort of meh against a lot of champs, he's great against others though. Fury is a better all around champ with some amazing synergies.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Thanks for your feedback guys. Just remember, both are unawakened.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Human Torch all the way. I already took him to R2. He's honestly so much fun to play with, great design and animations, so much utility, unique with his Nova Flame. He just needs a small buff from Kabam (incoming) to boost his health, crit rating, and damage potency and he will be totally worth it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save for someone better
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    RockyXCII said:

Human Torch all the way. I already took him to R2. He's honestly so much fun to play with, great design and animations, so much utility, unique with his Nova Flame. He just needs a small buff from Kabam (incoming) to boost his health, crit rating, and damage potency and he will be totally worth it.

https://youtu.be/tpfeHimuUOY
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Unawakened Or awakened NF still a lot better than HT, ***save or rank 2 NIck Fury***
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    R2 torch doesn't even add much to him honestly. Even a 4* torch will melt whatever he's meant to counter, and outside of those fights he's mediocre at best. Fury 100%