**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 Champion changes in next update

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Am I missing something or is this a completely new ability that the champion will have after 24.1 releases. If I’m reading this right, he should be significantly easier

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Lost in the sigil subscription news was this. I'm curious to know what this update is about as well.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

Rockypantherx, I would just like to inform you that your memes are low tier and will be banished to the depression hole with Glenn
    Sincerely, Onion boy

Ok then. Please don’t derail this thread

How could you do this to your old chum
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    My assumption is that the indestructible charges will still prevent DOT effects. However, it appears that there was a bug such that after the charges were down, the Champion was not taking DOT. So in reality, not a huge change. You will still need to get the indestructible charges off in order to do damage (including DOT).
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Is this new update real? I can't find the post or are these fixes data-mined?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

My assumption is that the indestructible charges will still prevent DOT effects. However, it appears that there was a bug such that after the charges were down, the Champion was not taking DOT. So in reality, not a huge change. You will still need to get the indestructible charges off in order to do damage (including DOT).

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification

Is this new update real? I can't find the post or are these fixes data-mined?

Yep, check their official twitter and there is a link to these patch notes there
    @Rockypantherx thanks for confirming this is real. My next question is how will this update make Champion easier? I haven't gone past my initial run because I have no desire to fight the Champion again lol.

@Rockypantherx thanks for confirming this is real. My next question is how will this update make Champion easier? I haven't gone past my initial run because I have no desire to fight the Champion again lol.

I misunderstood what it was saying. I thought it was implying that rebuffs would cause damage even when indestructible but it’s just updating his abilities to clarify that debuffs will damage him after all the charges are off like they do just now. My mistake
    @Rockypantherx oh well. I'll continue to wait to explore the chapter than.
    Best of luck when you do