**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calling all 6.2 explorers

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So im closing in on 100% but got most paths left in 6.2.5 and just a few in 6.2.6. Scouting around there is 2 matches that i am a little unsure about who to bring.
First there is Electro in 6.2.5 regen 1% every second and inflicts poison. I was thinking maybe to add WP and use GP or go balls out with Hyperion but both would most likely cost some revives. Who did you use and how did it work out?

2nd fight is a imiw in 6.2.6 immune to armor break and spite. Now this match seems much more doable to me i just wanna know if anyone got the one shot with either hyperion or Corvus or with any other champ for that matter. But those are the 2 options ive been thinking about but unsure how that fight will be with spite as i fear not getting in a single hit having to dex s1 after s1.

Any input would be appreciated

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t think gp or hype would work for electro, I used omega for it, with a revive or 2 and some potions Hyperion s1 spam with despair would work, also I’d recommend Corvus for imiw as either way you’ll probably die to a special 3 with spite but Corvus will get more in 1 attempt
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Did the easy way out against Electro with a duped CG.

IMIW was done with Void.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    1 20% iirc. Just don’t get hit when at 1life. I think there were quite a few charges on the way there.

Been a couple of months so can’t really remember.