**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Simple Stopwatch ⏱

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
Simple request, can we get a stopwatch on every fight? I personally think kill speed is extremely valuable, more valuable than hit count in most cases. Rating a champion by their hit count is extremely flawed in the fact that many champs have up 10 hits on a special, a 6 hit combo... or something like that. Regardless, many, if not most players rate champs by hit count because it’s the only stat we’re given at the end of a fight.
A simple stopwatch on every fight would have a lot of use, & it seems fairly easy to implement. Pretty much like the timer in AQ/AW, except it’s a stopwatch & not a timer. Like this...

Please consider this Kabam.

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    No
    Never
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    If I had a point to make I would have made it by now. I don't have any objections to a Fight Counter. Not sure if they could or would. That much isn't up to me.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

You can have a stop watch for a small fee of $20 per month.

I wonder if we can ask for any QoL improvement feature for free now.

I guess if we want any new sh*t from now on, we gotta get that subscription Lol

Either way, drifting off topic. Don't want GW & his band of misfits coming in here, ruining my thread like last time Lmao.
    You're on track to ruin it yourself, don’t let up!

• BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

Haji_Saab said:

You can have a stop watch for a small fee of $20 per month.

I wonder if we can ask for any QoL improvement feature for free now.

I guess if we want any new sh*t from now on, we gotta get that subscription Lol

Either way, drifting off topic. Don't want GW & his band of misfits coming in here, ruining my thread like last time Lmao.
    You're on track to ruin it yourself, don’t let up!

GW is an annoying little ****
    He just loves trolling and ruining everything
    I knew I wasn't the only one who hated him and his misguided wisdom
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Oh No GW found his way in, it's all over now