**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst ever no win node combinations in dungeons?

Just to clarify, I’m not talking about situations where one node means you can’t win so you ask your team mate to take down that node. I’m talking about where both sets of nodes are horrific.

I just started D7 and in Room 1 I faced either slumber and prove yourself, or duel and rage (so the duel damage is capped at 2.5% for the first five hits). I went for duel and rage, but the enemy was Bishop, so slipped up first fight and then he was basically always pushed to his instant death SP1.

I’m sure someone can, but who can beat that for a no win choice of two sets of nodes?

Comments

• jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    I choose slumber every time unless the fight is against Mordo. Even if paired with prove its still the better choice.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In room1 you could easily take them out in the slumber stun, 15 hits can be landed in like 4 seconds with any champ
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    There are a few bad ones. Slumber and mordo sucks lol.

The worst I’ve faced is more of a combo of champ and nodes. Rage escalation and dorm. I was using gladiator hulk but at one point the degen was 5k per tick. Lol.

The best would be slumber and duel lol
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

In room1 you could easily take them out in the slumber stun, 15 hits can be landed in like 4 seconds with any champ

I didn’t think I could reach the hits and get the kill in 15 seconds. Probably something I actually need to test out at some point.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    There's slumber with Juggs too as he eats the stun debuff per his abilities but still has the massive attack rating
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Don’t give Kabam any ideas!!!
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Once had slumber and duel... told the other guy to wait. Easiest fight ever.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Slumber, arc overload, duel on a mephisto. Even when you got him low through the arc overload, he healed because of charges and when he came out of slumber his aura of incin was hitting for like 5k a tick.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    Chaos node with coward, and the chaos gives you power block and the opponent gets power gain or unstoppable.