**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening gem

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
I have an awakening gem, and 2 champs. Both 4*.

Awakening gem 51 votes

Ronan
9%
Spity68XillymanxxKyojinxxDead1Wakala 5 votes
Blade
90%
SnakeEyes69Frostyabiew78SIlverProfessorFingfangfoomfanesLvernon15username7312Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverDonnymeijCupidNioc0124science22Austin555555Fire_MarineShadow_PhoneixMaldroit2iRetr0Rougeknight87Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Blade
    You do mean Ronan, the Green Hammer Kree guy and not Ronin, the endgame Mohawkeye ninja, right?
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

Why is spider gwen on that list lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blade
    This even a question?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

You do mean Ronan, the Green Hammer Kree guy and not Ronin, the endgame Mohawkeye ninja, right?

Yes. RonAn
    Why would anyone waste an AG on Ronan
    That stun lock from his L1 coupled with his sig ability is REALLY handy. Especially in like 90% of the past boss rush challenges. HE has been clutch for so many people. I remember using my 3* max sig in one of them and just thought to myself, this would be faster if my 4* was awakened.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Blade

Frosty said:

Yes. RonAn
    Why would anyone waste an AG on Ronan
    His duped ability.
    His duped ability is good for very few fights and just as effective when using a 3*. Not worth wasting a gem on a champ that has very few uses. With the stun lock it doesn't matter how hard you're hitting cause they never hit back so the fight just lasts a bit longer