**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier crystal odds.

I know it's supposed to be random, and you really shouldn't judge a small sample size, but i had gotten 10 3* and 1 4* champions out of cavalier crystals, then just opened 3 more and got 3 more 3* champs. That's just unreal if the odds are correct. On average that would be 7 3* champs, 5-6 4* champs, and 1-2 5* champs with a about 1 in 7 chance of getting very lucky and getting a 4*. The odds being 50, 38, 11, and 1 percent. Am i just unlucky, or are more people questioning the actually odds? Basically the same odds on flipping a coin and losing 13 out of 14 times.

Comments

• Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    I should say that's my last 14 cavalier crystals, not my 1st 14. I got a couple 5* champs when i first became cavalier. No good ones of course.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's 50%, 38%, 11%, and 1%, each time. Which means you have a majority chance or being 3*s each time. That doesn't mean that 1 in 100 will be a 6*.
  • Options
    Hey there, the rates for the crystals have not changed and are as listed on the crystals.
This discussion has been closed.