**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Imiw aw

LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
On aw imiw on the optimist node is gaining his molecular armor benefits from the nodes armor which is not molecular armor. The nodes armor is different thus shouldn’t trigger imiw’s immunities. It clearly specifies in his description that his benefits are a result of his own unique armor not from generic armors.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

On aw imiw on the optimist node is gaining his molecular armor benefits from the nodes armor which is not molecular armor. The nodes armor is different thus shouldn’t trigger imiw’s immunities. It clearly specifies in his description that his benefits are a result of his own unique armor not from generic armors.

Actually it clearly states it happens from any armor effects with the exception of bleed and coldsnap immunities. I am sorry if that is what you meant, but your statement was not completely clear.

Up to 24% chance to activate an Armor Passive when attacking or struck by an attack, increasing Armor by 2255 for 8 seconds. The chance to trigger is reduced for each active Armor Passive.
    Start the fight with 1 stack(s) of Molecular Armor.
    Critical Resistance increases by 273 for each active Armor effect.
    Each Armor effect active on Iron Man reduces the effectiveness of Power Drain, Power Steal, and Power Burn effects by 18%.
    After achieving 4 stacks of any Armor effect, Iron Man has a 100% chance to Auto-Block the next attack and then consume 1 Armor effect(s). This Auto-Block triggers Parry.
    A stack of Armor is lost each time Iron Man is inflicted by an Armor Break effect.
    Molecular Armor provides full immunity to Bleed and Coldsnap effects while active.
  • Options
    That literally says molecular armor. @SquishyjrThe_4TH show me the overlap! It is under the molecular armor heading, it is very specific. Nothing on what u posted disproves my point, it only proves a troll is afoot.
  • Options
    It is still only talking about molecular armor, that whole section is dealing with molecular armor passives. Not generic armor. There are different forms of armor, molecular armor, ice armor, etc. a generic armor is different from imiw’s unique armor. Im only exposing a flaw in the game a your lack of critical thinking
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

It is still only talking about molecular armor, that whole section is dealing with molecular armor passives. Not generic armor. There are different forms of armor, molecular armor, ice armor, etc. a generic armor is different from imiw’s unique armor. Im only exposing a flaw in the game a your lack of critical thinking

4 stacks of ‘ANY’ armour, understand the wording first before you call others out on things, all passive armour triggers it
  • Options
    edited August 2019

This specifically says ‘molecular armor’ to creat these immunities.
  • Options
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH im not sure how you do it. As far as my understanding it clearly says “molecular armor provides full immunity...” not any passive armor.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    The “Molecular Armor”section describes how he can GET molecular armor, and then goes on to explain what the additional benefits are of having an Armor Effect (any armor effect).

This is similar to potentially another heroes description section detailing how he can trigger Bleed under different situations, and then also details what some other consequences of Bleed on opponents would be. It wouldn’t just be a consequence if the Bleed were only because of a specific extra ability, it would be no matter how the Bleed occurred.
  • Options
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH i have already pointed that out, also i have pointed out that the game has multiple types of armor that have myriad effects. The portion concerning his immunities speaks only of molecular armor while other paragraphs speak of generic armor passives. Why make that distinction if they do not have different functions? That section speaks of the effects the different armor ups, it does not lump them together in every paragraph.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

@SquishyjrThe_4TH i have already pointed that out, also i have pointed out that the game has multiple types of armor that have myriad effects. The portion concerning his immunities speaks only of molecular armor while other paragraphs speak of generic armor passives. Why make that distinction if they do not have different functions? That section speaks of the effects the different armor ups, it does not lump them together in every paragraph.

Have you considered that you are reading that incorrectly? It does not say that the armor passives. There are 2 molecular armors, the passives and the ability. When it talks about the armors it says so, as in every portion above the last line. The last line does not say it is talking about armors, but while Molecular Armor is active. That seems to imply the ability, not the armor. I can see it being argued both ways, but this is how it works in the game and a very real, and logical possibility.