**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should The Champion final boss in Act 6.2 be reworked?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I think there are enough players who have reached that final boss in Act 6.2 and we can get enough players to participate in the poll.

Should The Champion final boss in Act 6.2 be reworked? 29 votes

Yes, absolutely. (Future bosses should consider difficult vs. unreasonably difficult)
55%
ArcDeAngelusSpity68LuciusVorenusHENRIQUE_FORTEMikeyBoi69Lvernon15Mqc19SamdroxtaarNojokejaymBlaargoXinel07Dead1MasterChief1176CapAvengerMilan1405Skinnyfatboy82 16 votes
No, leave it as is. (Do whatever it takes to get better.)
44%
GroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerxNigCliffordcanasdcsGhostboytjieTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxrahul9582084064Mother_FlerkenFred_JoeitySquishyjrThe_4THPancake_Face 13 votes

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    No amount of duel practice helped me in the real fight.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes, absolutely. (Future bosses should consider difficult vs. unreasonably difficult)
    Not a huge rework, but I’d like to see the indestructible be increased to 10 and made persistent
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    nah i just beat him today for the 2nd time ( 2 accounts) and i won him with Hyperion , costed me a few revives ( like 100) cause i made some mistakes.
    just play better next time. Hyperion Trick is parry , hit 5 hits , parry , hit 5 hits then do the sp1 dex then throw a sp2 , stun and hit him till his sp1 is ready again. if you don't stun then wait for unstoppable to fall off and hit
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Wait. So because you can’t get him down in the real fight, you’re asking for the fight to be made easier so you can get past it?

Really?
    exactly what i think @xNig The Champion can be taken down but SKILL (Something only a few summoners Posesses) is needed for the takedown
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    leave it i haven't gotten there yet so i want to fight him and maybe break my phone in the process lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    the final 10% is bs dex that special is bs how do you do it, i have yet to dex it atleast once, but the first 90% isn't difficult
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't think that would be fair for those that had to push through.