**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this going on with Domino?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
From the change log under bug fixes:

DOMINO: Fixed an issue where the Stun State from Domino’s Medium 1 attack was too short, making it possible for opponents to attempt to back away in the middle of the attack, but getting hit instead.

So I’m sure we are all familiar with countering her first medium to avoid a failed parry, so does this disable this strategy or what? I think I’m misreading it. Can anyone versed in interpreting this or a mod explain? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’m trying to understand what wrong there is with Domino currently but nowhere in my IQ can I comprehend what they found a fault in Domino.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They changed the timing to stop allowing people to try and dash back in the middle of her 2 medium attacks after blocking the 1st and then claim she's breaking block.
  • Options

Basically trying to stop the "Omg domino is breaking blocks" posts that were always wrong

Okay that makes more sense. Thanks
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Aha!
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    When I saw this title I thought “Oh no not another DoMiNo BrEaKs BlOcKs post 🤣
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Essentially what the fix is saying is, when ever an opponent hits you with their first medium you usually back of to avoid a combo to block resulting in less Chip Dmg but for some reason when you block the first medium then back of (which a lot of mid- late game players do) she still hits you resulting in a full combo to the face, so if you decide to block her hits you have to take a full combo to the block while taking critical failures.
    If you've ever tried the method above against Domino you'll know, TRUST ME.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

Essentially what the fix is saying is, when ever an opponent hits you with their first medium you usually back of to avoid a combo to block resulting in less Chip Dmg but for some reason when you block the first medium then back of (which a lot of mid- late game players do) she still hits you resulting in a full combo to the face, so if you decide to block her hits you have to take a full combo to the block while taking critical failures.
    If you've ever tried the method above against Domino you'll know, TRUST ME.

If you don’t run perfect block you shouldn’t get crit failure
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    where did you read this
  • Options

where did you read this

If you are talking to me I literally said the changelog in the post
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Finally that sh.. bug will be fixed. Thanks kabam
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

Finally that sh.. bug will be fixed. Thanks kabam

It will be fixed again ;) Hopefully, it stays like this now.