**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need experienced opinions

Got a surplus of science T4cc. Got a 5* level 89 Rhino with 23 more science stones and considering ranking him to 4/55.

Anyone with experience that can share some thoughts.

Currently I am 1 mystic T4cc away from taking my 5* Mordo 4/55.

So if I do Rhino that means I'll have two defensive 4/55.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Some people get good results from him in war, especially at that level.

He isn't hard to fight once you learn him, though.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    lol I got flagged for the best comment here
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    i would save the t2a as well. mordo is much more versatile champ. rhino is a bench warmer. every once in a while you'll come across one on defense, he's good for maybe 1 kill, and almost no one uses him on attack.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Rhino is not worth those t2a cat. Save them for something better. If you really have a flood of t4cc rank up a 4* science which is not in the 5* pool, even if it has to be abomination (LoL). T2A are too rare to get wasted
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I would not use t2a cats on Rhino. Poor prestige, only moderate defense and not an effective attacker
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't do it
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Rhino is a decent defender in the right node, though I would save those very rare t2a for a better champ.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Rhinos at top tier alliance wars are next to useless people have gotten so used to fighting him he isn't a challenge anymore. Save your catalysts for really good 4 stars or 5 star hulk, quake or cap
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Rhino is garbage. Don't.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm not sure Opinions on their own can be "experienced".

As for 5 star Rhino, in AW Tier 1 even a 4/55 is meh ... maybe gets a kill once every few wars if placed on node 46 or 45.

I'd use the science cats on a different champ.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Wouldn't having two 4/55 ranked 5*s and the prestige boost he gets from that be better than potentially sitting on the t4cc, getting more and watching them potentially expire?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    No. Let T4c expire before you go wasting T2A. I like a Rhino he's fun in arena but i don't think he is worthy

Agreed, even if you had the notion of r5 a random science champ just for giggles, like SG or LC, that's a lot of resources wasted in that rank up as opposed to just letting a T4C expire/sell.