Options

Effective way to avoid botters

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Those bot program is a very problem thing in the arenas.

I play Heroes Of Camelot, Camelot era cards based game, which was designed by KABAM a long time ago and then they sold it to GAEA company as KABAM was running out of Camelot era card ideas. GAEA company improved the game a lot and one thing they found the best way to effectively block the bot program from doing arenas is a small pop-ups card picture with a shining circle randomly popping up in a specific location ON THE pop-up card picture where the player have to press the circle so the system know it’s not a bot program. If the system do this and know it’s a real living being then this is an effective way to block the arena bot programs.

I’d figured the idea behind this would be implemented in this MCOC, the greatest fighting game in the game app market for sure, to use this idea to make it more fair in arenas because bot program can’t press the shining circle as the player need some kind of blue stack program to make the bot program works so the player would most likely panic when they see the shining circle popping up from nowhere and force them to close down the program and manually log in to press the shining circle. This makes it even more difficulty for those that use the bot program and then leave it alone at home while heading to work for 8-9 hours pass and one hour has already passed in the game where the player didn’t make it to press the shining circle which would raise a red flag at KABAM’s server.

The player have ONE hour to press the shining circle as there are many arena grinders that watch television, watching their computer screen and so on as the arena screen is boring because it’s repetitive which can make the player to forget Mcoc a bit because something excited is going or something that keep they busy that they don’t want to close down the game app yet. So one hour sounds fair for me (doesn’t have to be a shining circle, just some kind of an circle)

Not the best idea but this can be effective. Would make us mad from time to time as it can get frustrated to press the circle but then rethink again and knowing there are no more bot program that cheating their way in arenas anymore so in the end it would make things fair

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    So similar to CAPTCHA for Mcoc?
  • Options
    CAPTCHA? That thing used for google or whatever it’s part of like “choose the pictures that have cars in them”?
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean, it wouldn’t take anything out of the experience except on an aesthetic level, so I’m fine if they did that
  • Options
    Seems like a simple solution to an ever growing issue. I'm game! Would love to see the Arena cutoffs with this in play.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    roberto94 said:

CAPTCHA? That thing used for google or whatever it’s part of like “choose the pictures that have cars in them”?

You are thinking of reCAPTCHA. CAPTCHA is fairly similar; the concept is nearly identical. So yes
  • Options

roberto94 said:

You are thinking of reCAPTCHA. CAPTCHA is fairly similar; the concept is nearly identical. So yes
    Aha l see!
  • Options
    It’s been 2 days ago and I really want this idea to happen so I’ve decided to repost again so the moderator/game team can make this happen :)
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Love it
  • Options
    It’s been some time now so I’ve decided to repost this idea again and hopefully the game team can see this and consider to create the idea in the next update.