**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegis node in war

Heavy hit are not removing the indestructible charges 2 champs wasted stuck in game.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I know it sounds stupid but make sure it’s bit the intercept one, it’s often something simple when only 1 person reports an issue
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197

• Options
    Don’t know but the person on the node Is uncollected so he’s not misreading it or not hitting heavy so 100% sure he knows what he is doing
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Happened to alliance mate last night. No matter how many heavies it wouldn’t remove indestructible
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    it has happened to my alliance mate as well!
  • Options

Happened to alliance mate last night. No matter how many heavies it wouldn’t remove indestructible

Kalantak said:

it has happened to my alliance mate as well!

Ah ok working as intended
    So I lost our top attacker because of glitch in node
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Happened to me today, I put 3 of my best champs against Domino with the Aegis Node and landed several heavy attacks and her 2 charges just remained, I managed to time out on one of the fights landed 103 hits and probly 8-10 heavy attacks with no results.
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Wheres admin?
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I did it today and had. No issues dropping 2 heavies and then plowing him down