**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Block/combo drops

So, it seems that the whole plauer base is experiencing this issue now. For me, this began after the Spiderman update. I messaged support about 15 times. They told me that the game team was aware of the issue and was working on a fix.....2 months ago. I deleted the game for 2 1/2 weeks in hopes that the next update would fix as they said. A boy can dream! Not only is it not fixed, but now it is affecting the whole player base. It feels nice to have more people in the pool with me, but sure sucks that Kabam dropped a deuce in the water. I know You usually end up sending a "we're sorry gift, but this time it needs to be substantially larger than normal. Do you understand how much potions and revives cost? Do you get how frustrating it is to know that the team has known about this for months? Do you think the game is fun for us while it's not running properly? FIX THIS NOW. You fix glitches that benefit the players within hours. Now fix the glitch that benefits you and compensate us.