6*TR and my roster (advice)

İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Member Posts: 25
Hi everyone, today i am happy to complete my 6*shards to find another great god tier champion .. but i have a bad luck seriously. I got thor ragnarok 6 star :( and duped

Tell me does of those champions should i worth to rank him , and thank you

Comments

• belli300belli300 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    Bro you have lc, thing, Hela and ws. Idk if you have a km but Ws is 100% god tier with km. Thing and lc are both solid champ that could fill gaps in most rosters so you really don’t have much to complain about. Also Hela hits very hard if you learn to play her right. Not to mention at the very least that Thor rags is worth something now that he’s duped, granted he is not the best champ but he is a champ that heavily relies on awakened ability. Count your blessing you didn’t dupe your rr,kg.
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Member Posts: 25
    Lormif said:

Thor rags on an agis intercept node is pretty tasty.

Nice to know , thanks for your information i will try him in that node
    belli300 said:

Bro you have lc, thing, Hela and ws. Idk if you have a km but Ws is 100% god tier with km. Thing and lc are both solid champ that could fill gaps in most rosters so you really don’t have much to complain about. Also Hela hits very hard if you learn to play her right. Not to mention at the very least that Thor rags is worth something now that he’s duped, granted he is not the best champ but he is a champ that heavily relies on awakened ability. Count your blessing you didn’t dupe your rr,kg.

Thank you for your replay , i know LC is very good when he duped to have indestructible to avoid Sp3 .. and i am using thing in awd , i have 5*km and didn't try synergy with Ws. Hela she is very difficult to play the problem is her fury always invisible in some seconds of fight she need long fights. I hope i will haven't rr or kg duped lol .. thank you
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Thing with synergies is quite nice
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Member Posts: 25
    Aleor said:

Thing with synergies is quite nice

Good synergy , but as you know the thing must have low health 25% that's risk of playing , what is best using thing synergy in quest i think ?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Lc is great for more than just his duped ability 4 or more exhaustion stacks and he reverses hyperions power gain. As well he hits like a monster as he stacks those up