**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Global chat

I keep trying to post and nothing is showing up. It worked fine a few hours earlier. Is there a way others can cut you off from posting? I don't use foul language or what have you. So what's going on

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Cooci wrote: »
    I keep trying to post and nothing is showing up. It worked fine a few hours earlier. Is there a way others can cut you off from posting? I don't use foul language or what have you. So what's going on

If your other chats (alliance, AQ or war for instance) appear chances are you received a chat ban for something.
  • Options
    CoociCooci Posts: 12
    All I was doing, trying to recruit. This is all I was saying.
    Building strong Alliance and Looking for Active, Loyal and Strong players.. HMU
  • Options
    CoociCooci Posts: 12
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with what I was saying. And if Kabam allowed that, it's messed up
  • Options

Cooci wrote: »

Hey Cooci,

Sounds like you may have run into our spam filters in the process of recruiting for your Alliance. They can trigger if the same phrase is posted a chat too many times. You can definitely contact support to get more information though. You can get in contact with support by tapping on the gear icon in the top-left corner of the screen in-game and then tapping the support button in the menu that comes up.

Because we cannot discuss actions taken on individual accounts in the forums, we're going to be closing this thread down now.

This discussion has been closed.