**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halloween event...marvel zombies

Please kabam for this Halloween can you make the event marvel zombies, like the contest is being infected by the virus of the same story line

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I love the comic series, this would be great event for halloween and give them an opportunity to add morbius to the game
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    O hell yeah n it's also cool that Hyperion and Howard are in the game already also
    To add in to the story even magneto and bp
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I love the comic series, this would be great event for halloween and give them an opportunity to add morbius to the game

I was thinking the same thing, Morbius for Halloween.
    Who would be the second? Cuz u know they usually add 2 champs new to the game?
    Demogoblin would be a cool addition too
    I know there's been a tech overload lately but I loved the machine man story in marvel zombies so he'd be a cool addition as well
    Man thing or simon garth could also work lots of potential with a story based event like this
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Gbabyfresh wrote: »
    Who would be the second? Cuz u know they usually add 2 champs new to the game?

Any of Blade, Blackout or Basilisk would work.
    Yeah I actually I love the machine man story and the morbius line up also with man thing and the Werewolf by night