**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel's Heavy with Analysis Complete

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
I was using my Sentinel in arenas against X-23 today, and had my heavy interrupted 3 times.

I was at 100 Analysis charges, and understanding his abilities, his heavy should be unstoppable for .8 seconds, unless a shock debuff is already inflicted, which it was not.

In each instance, the first hit of the heavy missed, then she knocked me down, one with a heavy, and twice with a special.

It's possible I've just never been that unlucky in the past, so I've never paid much attention, but does his heavy attack take longer than .8 seconds (assuming you're not holding the heavy as if you were charging something like other champ abilities have), from the start of the heavy til the second hit?

Has anyone else experienced it?

Could be a big deal for people with the role he can play in the upcoming Back Issues #3.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    It does take that long. The charge + release typically has the unstoppable end after the first hit, letting people attack you on the second.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Thanks @Ordalca I wasn't sure if it was a legit bug or not, cause I knew it was a fairly short duration, but having never experienced that before, then to have it happen three times in one fight, it got me curious.

Appreciate the validation.