**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up help

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys and gals.

I have Domino and Corvus as 5* rank 5.

I have 4 T2 Alpha, so can wait to get another 2 and choose to take to rank 5 either Void (awakened sig 29), Hyperion (awakened sig 60) or She Hulk (awakened sig 60). Also have Magik, Star Lord and YJ at rank 4 but not looking to make them rank 5.

Or I could take up Sentinel to rank 4 now. I have 5 paths of Variant 2 left to 100% it, an XL Sentinel would help. He looks to be an MVP for Variant 3.

I’ve done one completion of 6.1, not attempted 6.2 yet. Completed RTTL but not done any paths of LOL. Any advise or help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Ive just took my domino to rank 5 and my god does it make a difference. Definitely go for her
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 2019
    To be completely honest with you all your champs are God tier, but i would personally go for either Void and focus on him or just take sentinel to help with the variants. ( 55% sentinel, 45% Void) Reason being is that Sentinel gets a lot of value from being ranked up where as Void only gain a lot more health points more than DMG and NEEDS A LOT of sigs to be played at a decent level.
    Hyperion is good but just void doesn't gain a lot of value from being R5, unless your running AQ Map 7 5/5.
    Magik is still a don but an awakened Dr. Voodoo can do much more than her
    Star Lord is also good but just like Magik, was left behind by the meta and hence Sparky can do every thing he does and more.
    YJ really shouldn't be rank 5 cause he's bio sting isn't a reliable source of DMG and if the opponent is throwing SP's then that can make fights longer that usual even if you get the stun the enemy may be close to a SP that can screw you over, Trust me I've been a victim of this.
    This is just my Personal Opinion.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’d go with Sentinel, Shulk or Hype. Like u said, sentinel will be fantastic for Variant 2+3, hype and shulk are both absolute damage Titans. Shulk would be a great option for LOL, as well as 6.2.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d wait for variant 3 and see how strong sentinel is there, if he’s op go for him, if he’s not that special go hyperion
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t r5 anyone if you are close to 100% v2. R4 sentinel and go from there.