**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heroic monthly no rewards

Anyone else complete heroic monthly and did not get the rewards. Finished it but did not get any completion Rewards

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Provide pictures.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74

Try starting the app
    Check your stash and inventory

Could not go in stash for inventory it gives crystals there's no crystals and shards would be hard to determine. Did not even get there insider email either
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Try starting the app
    Check your stash and inventory

Could not go in stash for inventory it gives crystals there's no crystals and shards would be hard to determine. Did not even get there insider email either
    Can you provide evidence your not getting the rewards?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Write support they’ll be able to help you, gear icon upper left in game then tap support.

He doesn’t need to evidence it to the forums.
    Can remember do you get the title for completion or the title for exploration cuz no title either

Contact support seems they are not even reading what I said. Showed pics or rewards given still tells me it in my inventory yet for a fact I know I don't have to see my legendary crystal and that's what caught my attention when I went to open it.
  • Contact support seems they are not even reading what I said. Showed pics or rewards given still tells me it in my inventory yet for a fact I know I don't have to see my legendary crystal and that's what caught my attention when I went to open it.

When contacting our Support Team, please make sure you're as clear as possible with what's going on! If you're still having issues with it, please reach out to one of us mods with the ticket number so we can help you look further into it.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Contact support seems they are not even reading what I said. Showed pics or rewards given still tells me it in my inventory yet for a fact I know I don't have to see my legendary crystal and that's what caught my attention when I went to open it.

There is no legendary crystal reward in the monthly EQ. There is an offer for units after you complete it though, costs about 1750 units to purchase it.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Heroic gives u an ultimate crystal with a 20% chance at a 4*. U dont get a legendary crystal for heroic difficulty.
  • Neotwism said:

Heroic gives u an ultimate crystal with a 20% chance at a 4*. U dont get a legendary crystal for heroic difficulty.

Ah, yeah. I misread this here. Thanks for clarifying this one, folks.