**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL Buffed Champs

Does anyone know if the new buffs on champs affect LoL? Trying to figure out if i should rush LoL before Old Man Logan and Colossus change.

Comments

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Usually yes they do, considering all the buffs they've done in the past such as venom who's been buffed in LOL, I've done my initial run a week ago and he has his new buffs so yeah you should probably rush in before they buff them, cz colossus is gonna be super beefy with his armor ups and attack, logan is not getting any easier as well , so yeah rush in only IF u have the right and enough stuff to do it, dont rush in just to finish and end up quitting in the middle cz u have no more items, i lost 1600 units that way,
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Most likely not. Champions in Lol and RoL are different than the ones in the game. So if one gets changed, the other isn't.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nope buffed champs don’t get changed in rol or lol otherwise spidergwen would probably make the path twice as hard
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No champs in lol have had their buffs implemented so I don’t think they will
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Buffs no.
    Animations and specials? I think they do. Can someone correct me if SG has her “new L1” in LoL
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Buffs no.
    Animations and specials? I think they do. Can someone correct me if SG has her “new L1” in LoL

Yeah spidergwen has her new sp1 so their anitmations do change