**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the variant 1.1.1 magik immune to danger sense?

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi everyone, I've got a question for the players who have already completed ultrons assault variant difficulty. Now for the power gain path I could not proceed because of the magik and since I didn't have blade and I recently pulled him I decided to use him against magik to proceed beyond the first tile but to my surprise magik still went to limbo and then it was game over. So am I missing something or is there something about blade's danger sense that I don't know/have cause I've seen it supress magik's limbo YouTube videos. As always any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    If you use danger sense + stun + petrify/pacify (can't remember which one) + stark spidey, then you can pretty much negate limbo 100% of the time. But because of class gates, you lose starkys extra ability accuracy reduction, and so reduce the chance blade will negate it by a decent amount. Archangel is probably the best counter to this magik.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Danger sense doesn't provide 100% aar, so yes there's no reason for limbo to not trigger once in a while.

Got it thanks, that's why she's triggering it.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

If you use danger sense + stun + petrify/pacify (can't remember which one) + stark spidey, then you can pretty much negate limbo 100% of the time. But because of class gates, you lose starkys extra ability accuracy reduction, and so reduce the chance blade will negate it by a decent amount. Archangel is probably the best counter to this magik.

Yeah my mastery setup is the same as you described ,when I'm duelling magik with blade she's not going into limbo but I think she's pretty high sig in variant that's why she goes into it. Is this something to do with my blade not being awakened?