**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

350$, on what to use em?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

350$, on what to use em? 88 votes

36 Featured Cavaliers that may give a lot of 5* but also they might be crappy
51%
JestressSecondSkrillerManup456TerraKossukoseKingOfMcocbuttersHSenpaiGreifmaster911HairyslugOsfan8RoOOtsDuke_SilverHarbinger195DONZALOOG1234PeterQuillKillerRino19CoachLedToxicBladeKobster84 45 votes
full suicide mastery (9,700 units)
48%
ArcDeAngelusSolswerddanielmathCrkwestbuffajrFeeney234Darkrider05Lvernon15BrandonmballouSuvenduManChildSyndicatedMad_Titan_21IDogeMCoC_fanBattle_GreninjaSiddhantTheNavalArezSDPMC2707 43 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also they’re much cheaper than that amount of units
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    @Syndicated i was saving for a few month specifically for mcoc, i have other savings for life lol, just thought i would get myself an amount of money that can do me something
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Buy magic beans
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Being serious, wait until cyber Monday deals or holiday gifting if they bring it back if you want to spend it at all.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Or save untill cyber monday u can get full suicides and extras
    @zuffy i have other savings for going out ans stuff, that was dedicated anyway for mcoc i put every dollar or 2 or maybe 5, together and they got to 350, but i have a lot more for like actual life im not gonna spend all my money on the game uk?
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    You can spend them on something better than a mobile game but that is your money your choice .
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Normax_X said:

Don’t spend on suicides. The moment you turn them on , AI behaviour changes drastically and you will experience a lot more missed parrrys , causing you to use lots of potions.

You can use them to get catalyst offers or 100% act 5 or just buy a **** load of GMC to get new champs

Really depends on where your in the game , but please no suicides. Max our assassins , really helps a lot

Personally I’d save more and try to do LOL

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It seems likely that you initially started saving this money for Full-Suicide mastery...if you had crystals on your mind you probably would of bought them sooner. (I could be totally off base here...not a mindreader)

I would upgrade Suicides, guaranteed improvement vs. RNG....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

@Syndicated i was saving for a few month specifically for mcoc, i have other savings for life lol, just thought i would get myself an amount of money that can do me something

I thought you saved up the equivalent in units in-game. :#
    @Greywarden lol have both haha
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    But cyber monday offer is best for mastery set up
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    And please upload a video. To remind myself why i don't.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    This game is not worth 350 bucks from one person no matter how you look at it. The sloppy approach of developers and lack of effort to improve so many of it's very annoying shortcomings for years does not call for any gratification. I would advice to invest it in top quality food instead like @Hammerbro_64 said - organism needs so many different kind of nutrition, some avaiable only in top quality food, that there is never enough money you can spend on that
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2019
    f
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    suicides is stupid, don't waste units on that **** - buy the cavalier crystals bro!!

you may get a 6* champ

the game is beatable without suicides, because only a certain champs benefit from running them
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Ooo it's almost a 50/50 split. I would go for suicides, unless you have seatins luck (he got 6 star thing and 5 star sunspot..)
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Screw your head on properly and spend the money you've saved for something you can hold in your hand that will actually belong to you. Digital items that essentially belong to someone else that can be revoked or deleted out of existence without any notice or reimbursement is crazy.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    You can lend me the money if you want to