Variant 2 Rewards Usage

BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
So just finished up with Variant 2 initial clear and got r2-r3 mutant and cosmic gems and a r3-r4 mystic gem. Used the mutant on sabretooth but now I'm trying to decide what to do with the cosmic and the mystic.

For cosmic I already recently got corvus and he's r4 so while normally I'd instantly go for my newly awakened Hyperion it seems less obvious now (also have Medusa r4) so I'm debating on Heimdall to r3 for his synergies (I know he doesn't need rank up for it but itll make him more useful than fodder.

For mystic I have a r5 awakened Magik and was thinking of symbiote supreme to r4 for his damage and utility but then I pulled Dr. Voodoo. He's R1 unawakened but I have a generic AG I could use on him (was saving for blade and aegon but still have a skill AG for aegon when I pull him for LoL).

TL;DR R2-R3 Heimdall or Hyperion (have corvus and Medusa. And R3-R4 Symbiote Supreme or Dr Voodoo (will have to use generic to awaken)

Variant 2 Rewards Usage 12 votes

Heimdall and SS
0%
Hyperion and SS
91%
Lvernon15Thecrusher_9756PP85Werewrym10or_StrongKobster84gforcefanmrcyrcleGiodood_1TheWolfFenrirjayhoop007 11 votes
Heimdall and Voodoo (uses generic AG)
8%
Donnymeij 1 vote
Hyperion and Voodoo (uses generic AG)
0%

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and SS
    I don’t know if I’d say voodoo is worth a generic unless you plan on taking him to 5:65
  • BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
    Right on, thanks y'all! Now for a new poll for my not gem rank up lol