**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need for basic 5 star arena

With the need for the 5 star champs and that to specific champs requirement being higher than ever, I suggest there should be an arena where we can have a chance to get those champs like how we have 4 star basic arena. I’ve opened so many 5 star crystals but I’m still waiting to get Medusa, spidey SE, All of the Hulks, venom, Hyperion and many more. If it all depends on luck then it’s really unfortunate. Now the quests are focused on particular champion like Domino with synergy can clear most paths in variant 2 easily. I’m not jealous or complaining, just suggesting. There are so many players like me who are waiting for that one champion which will get them out of the situation. For example you need Medusa for ultron in 6.1.2, though it can be done with other champs with difficulty. So many of us see the videos people playing with Medusa and taking down ultron in one go and we have to wait till we get Medusa or find an alternative which may cost more. I believe it’s the need of the hour to introduce a 5 star basic arena.

Comments

• Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    We can only hope that a much anticipated 5 star basic arena is coming soon. It’s felt like it’s time for one for awhile now.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    We need information from kabam if they have plans create arena 5 star Basic.