**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil reset took extra items?

Before the sigil promo i had items in my stash and when the promo happened they went back into inventory. Now that the promo has ended my stash is empty of items, and this also removed them from inventory since the capacity decreased again.

Will we get our overflow items back or is this an "unfortunately we will be unable to help you" thing?

Comments

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    CoMinow said:

Before the sigil promo i had items in my stash and when the promo happened they went back into inventory. Now that the promo has ended my stash is empty of items, and this also removed them from inventory since the capacity decreased again.

Will we get our overflow items back or is this an "unfortunately we will be unable to help you" thing?

You’re wrong about the capacity being decreased. Your items are still in inventory and will gradually be reduced as you use them to the regular capacity levels.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

Check again, they weren't removed from your inventory. The capacity decreased but you have more than the capacity for all the ones that got filled during the free trial. I currently have 15/12 skill t4cc for example. Once I use some skill cats I won't be able to have 15 again. You haven't lost anything.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Man would have opened some t4c crystals if I'd known this haha