**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Kambam give presents on Birthdays?

I have Birthday on 18th Of August and it Will be warn in your heart when you Will see that Kabam made a present to you

Comments

• iROnMax1218iROnMax1218 Posts: 22
    I saw some Games where developers on Birthdays give presents to you and can mcoc become one Of The???
    Maybe it is my fools Dreams, but it Would be very fan:)
    Of course You can't give 5* crystal, but on Birthdays you can give Grandmaster or cavalerier crystal or some other
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Who's Kambam??
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    is no one gonna give u present on ur bday???? mayb u can get kabam miikes crush : cyclops as 5 star. well many many hppy returns of the day in advance to u
    Thank you Kabam for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's the 18th here for us! Happy Birthday, @iROnMax1218! I'm sorry that we can't gift you with anything, but unfortunately it just isn't possible to do so or to keep up with all the birthdays of every Summoner in the game. But we really hope you have/had a good day and that it was fun! My birthday was actually the 17th, close to being birthday twins haha! Anyways, hopefully you had some good luck in the game and something nice spun out of a crystal! :)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    queue the broken birthday flute
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    An account anniversary reward would be better to in showing appreciation to their community followers.
  • My birthday was just yesterday 7 feb, It was a normal 17th birthday. I got excited to see I kabam had noticed but sadly enough They didn't and had a really bad luck with crystals too. Would have been nice to get something😵
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Having a birthday gift or an account anniversary gift would be nice, I hope this is a feature we experience in the future,my birthday is on the 10th of April by the way,and my account should clock 2 years by July