**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil Trial ended - so everything from increased inventory is just GONE!?

I woke up to an e-mail that said Sigil trial has ended. Fine, it was nice but I knew it was a temporary thing. But it appears that the items that were in my temporarily increased inventory are NOT in overflow. Many Catalysts, at least 1 T4 Science & Tech catalysts, T1As & T4Bs, many cats at lower levels, and probably iso & other stuff - ALL GONE. Tried restarting phone. I think I had a T2B there too.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I

It doesn’t look like this?
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    My regular inventory looks like that. But items that were in overflow - that went into regular inventory due to the temporarily increased inventory cap that came along with the Sigil trial - are not back in overflow, they are just gone.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

My regular inventory looks like that. But items that were in overflow - that went into regular inventory due to the temporarily increased inventory cap that came along with the Sigil trial - are not back in overflow, they are just gone.

The items that were in overflow - that went into regular inventory due to the temporarily increased inventory cap, should have stayed in the inventory. Notice in the screenshot above that the inventory is at 19/15. Are you sure yours is not like that?
    Ah you're right. Sorry for the false scare. The way things usually go with this game I'm always expecting the worst.

So if we don't renew the Sigil, will these items stay there indefinitely?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Ah you're right. Sorry for the false scare. The way things usually go with this game I'm always expecting the worst.

until you use them, if you use them new items from your overflow will not replace them until you are under your limit.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Pretty much yeah ... until you use them, of course.

So, for example, I have 18/15 level 1 revives now ..

If I use a level 1 revive, I'll have 17 (of 15 max) ... and can't gain any more until I fall below 15.
    I have a half dozen in stash, but can't claim them until I get below 15.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

How do you not notice the imbalance to begin with? If yours looks like the picture, ots clear as day your items didn't go anywhere.

Miike has answered the question several times, yea they stay there until you use them.
    Yeah I try to stay away from the forums and bs chatter like yours so I wouldnt know what Miike had to say.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Yeah I try to stay away from the forums and bs chatter like yours so I wouldnt know what Miike had to say.

Dude the problem is you came here in a panic without verifying anything yourself. It would be easy to just look at your inventory to see if you lost any items or if it showed as the picture did.
    BTW thanks to those who pointed out my error, sorry it wasnt obvious to me with first pic. Those numbers on my phone are quite small.