**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam deserves credit for this

And no I didn’t try a poison champ sadly

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    There have been times this was done deliberately, as a tongue in cheek joke - like joe fixit with poison vulnerability and spider gwen with unblockable L1 (pre-remake)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

There's no such thing as "random" in this game. Believing in RNG is the equivalent of believing in Santa Claus

And believing in conspiracy theories is the same as just being plain crazy.
    Believing in conspiracy theories is a defense mechanism humans resort to when the process of learning how the world actually works is too daunting, and the assumption that all of their gut instincts are sufficient to describe the world is too comforting.

Conspiracy theories are the stories the cave dwellers tell each other about the shadows, that no one in the sunlight can convince them are nonsensical.
    I just consider it taking things so personally that they believe the game itself is designed to foil them, but I like your theory. Lol.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

There's no such thing as "random" in this game. Believing in RNG is the equivalent of believing in Santa Claus

And believing in conspiracy theories is the same as just being plain crazy.

I just don't know how you can say this with a straight face. You can reroll these things and its random each time. Every time someone says RNG isn't random, it's proven time and time again, it is truly random. You have zero proof that anything in this game thats RNG based isn't random.
    But I feel like its not random. So its not 🤣
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271

I guess you don't know what random means...

is random a short version of the word randomizer?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Every time someone says RNG isn't random, it's proven time and time again, it is truly random. You have zero proof that anything in this game thats RNG based isn't random.

It's way worse than that. So often, ppl post some variation of "X happened, therefore it's not random and what really should have happened is Y," where Y would be categorically non-random.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

There have been times this was done deliberately, as a tongue in cheek joke - like joe fixit with poison vulnerability and spider gwen with unblockable L1 (pre-remake)

Elektra gang