**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP NEEDED ON RANK UP AND AWAKENING!!!!

Bucky_7Bucky_7 Posts: 35
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
This is my roster right now. I have completed act 4 and able to do master mode first chapter now. I have a tech and science awakening gem and then there is the upcoming generic one.Whom should I use them on ? And whom should I rankup? Any advice welcomed 🙂

Comments

• Options
    Sentinal, RHulk, Iceman is my suggestion
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 2019
    In my personal opinion, i would:
    -Rank up Sentinel, Hyperion, Iceman and Medusa or Red Hulk (recommend that you watch a few videos/ Guides on YouTube to see how to use said champs effectively).
    -I would then recommend you awakening Sentinel and use the generic Awakening gen on Hyperion. The reason being is that they gain a lot of value from being awakened.
    -Dude you have a lot of units on you (2,424) so i suspect that you masteries are Sh!t i would invest those units on getting/ unlocking all point on Greater Precision, Greater Cruelty and glass cannon these are core and will help you short and long term, Guides are also available.
  • Options
    mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    I'd say use the tech on Sentinel, science on Red Hulk and the generic on Hyperion
  • Options
    Bucky_7Bucky_7 Posts: 35
    @BlackJ4zz I have all those basic masteries,saving up for deep wounds 😊,thanks for the inputs !!!