The Best New 5* Coming Back Around With Good Attack/Regen?

EndzEndz Posts: 59
edited August 11 in General Discussion

The Best New 5* Coming Back Around With Good Attack/Regen? 42 votes

King Groot
35%
BigPoppaCBONEWhododo872SBundyBearScnarfMr_PlatypusHarcourtmazeTillerTheKillerThemis_xwsthsX_ScottNikskiniDK1825NumanSamuel030sAnonymous346Lupen 15 votes
Nebula
23%
VavasourShrimkinsKronos987654321Fireballs5NikoBravoBertiLucashood123456F4k3_GaM3rQuikPikLalalalq 10 votes
Punisher 2099
9%
NinjAlanYellsomeSpeedbumpSidious11 4 votes
Green Goblin
30%
JOHNOSA1995OKAYGangLastPlayerXGarbagePandaDukeSlyCat42BuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrCedricccTheMageHunterMirk_varsubash_vikramPLAYWITHFIRE 13 votes

Comments

  • Green Goblin
    Each have their uses in different aspects can't say for sure which is best
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Each have their uses in different aspects can't say for sure which is best

    Thanks I can’t figure it who’s the best either
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 667
    edited August 12
    Green Goblin
    Endz wrote: »
    Each have their uses in different aspects can't say for sure which is best

    Thanks I can’t figure it who’s the best either

    King groot - hes got high af hp duped heals him even more and if u gain a lot of fury stacks he hits like a truck plus perm armor breaks. Poison for some persistant ones and a greater regen to top it off

    Nebula - her shock damage is great but wouldn't rely on her regen that only triggers on sp3 (if you play smartly)

    Punisher 2099 - don't have him so don't know much about him. His last moment regen isn't as good as deadpool's regen unless you got high energy. Damage is good as long as you keep your energy to max. (Hes quite a tricky one)

    Green Goblin - he needs to be awakened to make some real [Removed by mod] happen. Regen is reliable only on defence I would say. (Once again quite a tricky one since most of the time you can't parry otherwise his offensive decreases and defence increases)
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    edited August 12
    Endz wrote: »
    Each have their uses in different aspects can't say for sure which is best

    Thanks I can’t figure it who’s the best either

    King groot - hes got high af hp duped heals him even more and if u gain a lot of fury stacks he hits like a truck plus perm armor breaks. Poison for some persistant ones and a greater regen to top it off

    Nebula - her shock damage is great but wouldn't rely on her regen that only triggers on sp3 (if you play smartly)

    Punisher 2099 - don't have him so don't know much about him. His last moment regen isn't as good as deadpool's regen unless you got high energy. Damage is good as long as you keep your energy to max. (Hes quite a tricky one)

    Green Goblin - he needs to be awakened to make some real [Removed by Mod] happen. Regen is reliable only on defence I would say. (Once again quite a tricky one since most of the time you can't parry otherwise his offensive decreases and defence increases)

    So for green goblin to get the best out of his Attack he needs to be duped that’s good to know I have a 3* version of him I like his Regen but he hits kind of soft

    & maybe king groot is the best option but he needs to be duped to get the best out of his Regen & duping a feature isn’t guaranteed
  • ApacheApache Posts: 260
    none of them
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Apache wrote: »
    none of them

    Who would you suggest??
  • SungjSungj Posts: 770
    Nebula is very mediocre especially her regen, most people who went for her as a 5 star were very underwhelmed with her annoying play style and watered down utility.

    Punisher 2099 is a decent champion but his regen is one of his weaker points, at best you can get a 20% regen and thats under optimal condtions that is very difficult to get usually you regen 10-15% which is not much at all.

    Green goblin is like nebula a pretty mediocre champion with negligible regen. His regen only kicks in when he is in madness mode and taking damage and when actually playing the character you want him in cunning and not taking damage.

    King Groot is a solid regen character I personally think he is quite underrated. One of the most sustainable champions in game comparable to wolverine, his weakest point is his damage output. He hits very weak when in cool down mode but since you are regening so much and have so much base health fights taking a bit longer is a good trade off. In longer fights you can stack his sp1 armor breaks to get better damage output.

    Out of all your options KG is probably the best but Doc Oc has the potential to be a very powerful health steal and power steal champion so I would wait until he comes out to decide who to go for. Also overall the best featured champion to go for by quite a large margin in Stark Enhanced spiderman. Though he doesn't regen he has competitive damage with starlord, powerdrain, shock and special evade mechanics that put him heads above KG and probably will be better than doc oc
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Sungj wrote: »
    Nebula is very mediocre especially her regen, most people who went for her as a 5 star were very underwhelmed with her annoying play style and watered down utility.

    Punisher 2099 is a decent champion but his regen is one of his weaker points, at best you can get a 20% regen and thats under optimal condtions that is very difficult to get usually you regen 10-15% which is not much at all.

    Green goblin is like nebula a pretty mediocre champion with negligible regen. His regen only kicks in when he is in madness mode and taking damage and when actually playing the character you want him in cunning and not taking damage.

    King Groot is a solid regen character I personally think he is quite underrated. One of the most sustainable champions in game comparable to wolverine, his weakest point is his damage output. He hits very weak when in cool down mode but since you are regening so much and have so much base health fights taking a bit longer is a good trade off. In longer fights you can stack his sp1 armor breaks to get better damage output.

    Out of all your options KG is probably the best but Doc Oc has the potential to be a very powerful health steal and power steal champion so I would wait until he comes out to decide who to go for. Also overall the best featured champion to go for by quite a large margin in Stark Enhanced spiderman. Though he doesn't regen he has competitive damage with starlord, powerdrain, shock and special evade mechanics that put him heads above KG and probably will be better than doc oc

    Very good info here thanks for the advice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 807
    None or those mate!

    X-23 is best regen/attack 5 star
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 120
    Angela is available right now and meets your criteria
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 79
    Amazes me why you would focus on regen... just don't get hit. In most hard parts of game (aw t1 and map6) a few hits kill you anyways regardless of regen.

    I have GG and like him, he is cool to fight with and look me good - good prestige as well
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 79
    To add.. Spider-Man stack is prob best 5*coming back around. Huge attack and auto evade
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    edited August 11
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Angela is available right now and meets your criteria

    Her regen isn’t all that imo but her attack is powerful
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Monk1 wrote: »
    Amazes me why you would focus on regen... just don't get hit. In most hard parts of game (aw t1 and map6) a few hits kill you anyways regardless of regen.

    I have GG and like him, he is cool to fight with and look me good - good prestige as well


    I just like good regen champs with Attack to go along with it plus it saves me units & items
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    None or those mate!

    X-23 is best regen/attack 5 star

    Very Good Point I Would Like To Have Her On My Team

  • AfridAfrid Posts: 330
    Endz wrote: »

    Don't waste all that shards on those meh champs
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 787
    If you're looking for AQ, duped King Groot can make that pretty easy on you. Of those, probably GG for war attack. I'd still say Spark is more valuable than any of those even without regen.
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    If you're looking for AQ, duped King Groot can make that pretty easy on you. Of those, probably GG for war attack. I'd still say Spark is more valuable than any of those even without regen.

    I’m Looking For A Good AW Attacker With Regen
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 357
    Green Goblin
    Everyone has been dissing on Goblin, but that's because they wanted this perfect power control champion with massive damage.

    His damage is still good and as long as you have a madness charge he will regen over half of all damage done to him no matter how much damage that is.

    If the opponent combos you and takes almost your entire health bar he can sometimes regen back up to 75%. Perfect power control he may not have, but he's still strong in other areas.

    Runner up I would say King Groot, but he has to be awakened to have constant regen in between fury charges.
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Everyone has been dissing on Goblin, but that's because they wanted this perfect power control champion with massive damage.

    His damage is still good and as long as you have a madness charge he will regen over half of all damage done to him no matter how much damage that is.

    If the opponent combos you and takes almost your entire health bar he can sometimes regen back up to 75%. Perfect power control he may not have, but he's still strong in other areas.

    Runner up I would say King Groot, but he has to be awakened to have constant regen in between fury charges.

    Thanks that’s good to know I’m leaning towards King Groot but him being duped to be good may change my decision
  • SungjSungj Posts: 770
    None of your poll options are really good war attackers, I think your best bet is just to wait until january and open a bunch of 10K crystals. In all honesty there aren't that many 5 star champions that regen and are great war attackers. Voodoo, hood, iceman, archangel ,psylocke are all great war attacker and most of your poll options will be in there by then so hoard till january and pop basic crystal then.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 224
    King Groot
    Endz wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Angela is available right now and meets your criteria

    Her regen isn’t all that imo but her attack is powerful

    Angelas regen is great, much better than P2099 (watered down arc overload) and GG (regen portion of damage taken, which IMO isn't regen it's just fancy damage reduction).
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 183
    Green Goblin
    You forgot, King Groot is also 100% bleed immune and can also shrug off stuns, poison, and other debuffs like AV does. That adds some value to him imo. He also regens like crazy when you hit his l3 during a normal regen cycle.
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Sungj wrote: »
    None of your poll options are really good war attackers, I think your best bet is just to wait until january and open a bunch of 10K crystals. In all honesty there aren't that many 5 star champions that regen and are great war attackers. Voodoo, hood, iceman, archangel ,psylocke are all great war attacker and most of your poll options will be in there by then so hoard till january and pop basic crystal then.

    Hopefully the new champs coming could fit my criteria
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 79
    You are also assuming that you pull these 5* feature... a lot of guys in my ally are 1/10, 1/15 etc...
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 79
    At 4/55 GG hits hard in specials, when cunning is up.. he can easy handle AW - is a decent champs - just not suitable for lol - yet nor is iceman, but he is a beast in AW attack
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    Monk1 wrote: »
    You are also assuming that you pull these 5* feature... a lot of guys in my ally are 1/10, 1/15 etc...

    Well that’s true hahaha I have big dreams tho
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 56
    Nebula
    I'm a fan of all of them. Each has ups and downs though. For regen alone, KG.
  • EndzEndz Posts: 59
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    I'm a fan of all of them. Each has ups and downs though. For regen alone, KG.

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.