UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Ranking Up 'New' 4* VS 'Old' 4*

Aside from all other variables, and in my mind creating new/recognizing already present variable, is it better, w/ caveat one only has resources for one or the other: Do I Rank up a 4* Champion recently acquired to Rank 3 Level 30 (as eight of nine 4* Champions in stable, no 5* currently, and remaining 4* at Rank 4 Level 40 (do not know why adding this info as variable(s) not to be factored into answer or recommendation hopefully given by much more experienced players than I)) OR do I Rank up most powerful of remaining eight 4* Champions at Rank 3 Level 30 to Rank 4 Level 40.
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider this and taking the time to respond.

Comments

• Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Rank who you use the most the highest you can. This will make your life easier. Rank your AQ/AW teams first then questing team. Then once those ranked you can go back and move the others up. And at a certain level you will need to rank based on prestige but based on your team description you are not there.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Thank you so much, not just for reply but for depth of answer. It is much appreciated. Thanks again.