Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Quake Bugged?

MegavokMegavok Posts: 217 ★★
I was playing against Electro with Quake in Polar Opposites Chapter 1 Quest 2, Counter Tactic path. Quake didn't imply any concussion on Electro,and Electro was immune to concussion.
I know there is a " Composite Construction " that gives Tech Champs Ability Accuracy Reduction immunity. As well as I know Electro isn't a tech champ, and there was no other node that contains " ability accuracy reduction immunity ", so can someone please explain me why didn't Quake imply any concussion ?

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 357 ★★★
    All opponents in V3 seem to be immune to ability accuracy reduction. May be a bug, but not a quake specific bug.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,615 ★★★★★
    Kabam: *releases new content*

The community within the first few days:

• MegavokMegavok Posts: 217 ★★
    Zuro said:

Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Megavok said:

Zuro said:

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
    It was working for me that's why do you mind taking a screen shot of all the nodes on the electro