**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Domino Trinity Bugged in AW

In the past I have always used the Domino Trinity (Dom/Rulk/Massacre) as my AW attack team, specifically for limber nodes. Having the extra debuff duration from Massacre allowed for unlimited parries. This isn’t the case any more at least for AW. This happened to me most recently in our Tier 5 AW against Miles Morales on node 50. After a couple parries, he was basically stun immune.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kingsfan said:

In the past I have always used the Domino Trinity (Dom/Rulk/Massacre) as my AW attack team, specifically for limber nodes. Having the extra debuff duration from Massacre allowed for unlimited parries. This isn’t the case any more at least for AW. This happened to me most recently in our Tier 5 AW against Miles Morales on node 50. After a couple parries, he was basically stun immune.

Has anybody else experienced this?

The "unlimited parries" only work against limber nodes that are % based, such as 20% drop, because when it is percentage based you cannot go below 0, therefore you will always have atleast 1 second, and will take a while to even get to that..

In war the node is not percentage based but value based, .2 second drops. Since it is .2 second drops the value can go into the negative , which means you can drop down to 0 second stuns still.
  • Options
    KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    @Lormif thanks for the information. I hadn’t noticed that before. Good to know why I got wrecked.