**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Quest Legends change

Just a thought perhaps instead of the legends awards being the top 100 fastest players in the first 2 weeks of the quest I propose a more straight forward and fair system.

This would still be a time trial but different in the sense that a time to beat is set and those that manage to 100% heroic and Master under the set time earn the legend title. Also should be slotted 3 trials to do so.

All things considered that could ruin an attempt: Game crashes, lag ruins a fight, internet drops or connection lost or communication to the server is disrupted or emergency maintance right in the middle because of various reasons. Think about how bad that something going wrong affects these types of attempts. And when something entirely out of the players control disrupts the attempt for something that mere seconds and minutes can mean the difference between success and failure doesn't afford a possibility of a second chance or redemption is ultimately unfair.

I'm sure the scenarios have all played out player spends time gathering resources and building up their choice champ and sets their masteries and they start the quest and at some point through the run the game crashes or servers go offline or something that would make someone chuck their device because they couldn't do anything to prevent it from happening resulting in an utter waste of time and now they must plan and try next month. That is a bit unfair to said individuals who don't experience a flawless run in terms of game performance.

That is why I propose this change likely won't happen but one could dream right. I personally think it's time for a new legends trial system then simply blindly running a monthly heroic master combo and hope your top 100 fastest.