**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about betas for champ buffs

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Do they give rank up materials and awakening gems for them? Both champs I have at R3 both unawakened would like to be able to play with them awakened during beta to give proper feedback

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes they do
  • Options
    Awesome thanks for the quick response
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dude just message me 😂😂
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Dude just message me 😂😂

Lol,I forgot you’ve done betas
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I was in the Venom Carnage beta and you don’t get the 5*, you can open 5* crystals (assuming you have them available, but it doesn’t count when you change back to the regular game server), I have 5* undupe Venom and 4* Venom sig99, 4* Carnage sig40.. you get to see how the buff affects them, example: Venom has advantage over spider-verse champions, and they are not able to evade him much.. all your own resources are not deducted from your actual account.. kabam did provide free rank up 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 for aforementioned champions, which was fun playing 5* Venom 5/65.. anyways after some time I was lucky enough to dupe my Venom and pull Carnage from crystal (used a cosmic awakening gem on him, should have given it to Proxima Midnight).. good luck if you get to try Colossus and Old Man Logan buff.. Can’t wait till it becomes live.